A great article highlighting cut-to-length line designs and technologies:
The Fabricator – Cutting Edge of Cut-to-Length Lines
Cut-to-length lines can come in many different styles, shapes and sizes. Element Machinery offers a wide range of cut to length lines that can meet your needs, and most importantly your budget. Feel free to visit our cut-to-length line products page to learn more about systems we can supply. Here are some various styles of CTL lines we’ve supplied in the past:
- Standard cut-to-length with stacker section
- Flying shear systems for surface-critical materials running up to 200 FPM
- Rotary cut off systems for high production
- Combination slitting and cut-to-length, and
- Traverse slitter-shears for low-profile cutoffs
In addition, there are many standard options that can be integrated in the line to meet your needs, such as:
- Weight/count monitoring of stacked sheet
- Thickness measurement
- Scrap cutting and handling
- Many other options
The art of cutting metal to length has been around a long time, and so has our machinery. Here is an archive piece of sales literature highlighting a combination slitting/cut to length line our original company supplied way back in 1975. Innovation and combining processes to meet a budget is what we do!
Call Element today so we can help design a line that meets your needs and your budget. Let’s build something!